Nearly 8 lakh students qualified for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) – the results of which were announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA) today – June 5 (Thursday). A total of 14.10 lakh applicants appeared for NEET 2020 of which 7.04 lakh secured marks ranging from 107 to 701.
It means near about 6 lakh students didn't cross the minimum cut off marks. If you are one of them, just be cool. Don't lose your heart. People will suggest you to leave it and try some other course which suits you. If being a doctor is your only dream and you're passionate about it. Don't think about what your relatives or friends might think about you. Only you know your potential. So move ahead and give your best efforts to crack NEET 2020. Follow these tips to achieve your goal.
* Note Down Your Mistakes Made in Past
Before starting the preparation again, write down the mistakes. What went wrong previous year? Work on it. And the important thing don't feel sad, you are not alone. To begin with, you have to make up your mind to study hard and prepare a fresh for the second time. After all, your mind should be fresh and ready to accept all that is coming. Then and only then you can succeed in your endeavour. May be you are weak in some topics and those topics are important in NEET. You have to work on that. You might need a proper guidance as per your level of understanding.
* Failure is Not the End
- If you failed in the first attempt, don't give up. It’s just another to learn, grow and come back stronger. Failure doesn't mean you are a failure it just means you haven't succeeded yet. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure. So find your errors and work on that for better performance in NEET 2020. We will help you at each stage in this preparation. And also don’t allow boredom to creep into your mind. While preparing for NEET, repeaters usually start feeling that they have to study the same thing all over again, which is monotonous.
* Search for a Teacher Who Understands Your Needs
- There might be a problem in teaching faculty. They may not understand your problems. They may not know how to teach you. They may not experience and trained. Then you need another coaching who can understand your level and teach you in a way that suits you the best.
* Time is Money
- For the candidates preparing for NEET exam for the second time, every minute is important. You have to use it more constructively. Therefore you need to make an effective study plan. You should utilize each and every minute wisely. Going physically to class, waiting for teachers is also a time consuming. So online learning & solving Mock test may be a right option for you to save your time. While you are preparing for exams like JEE, NEET you need more time to cover all topics and revisions. That’s why our time saving online coaching will be really helpful for you.
As a repeater you might not need to spend the same time and efforts on all the topics. You have to work more on some topics. So you can find out them in Edumateplus.com. Make a list of subjects and topics that need more preparation and revision for NEET 2020 and work on it.
* Don’t Give Up
Giving up is the only sure way to fail. So don't give up too soon. If you persevere you will succeed. It is your dream, go for it once again with great enthusiasm, and work hard. A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
All the Best! We are always with you :)