The NTA (National Testing Agency) will conduct Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2020 on January 6. The JEE Main 2020 will be held in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode at different centers located in 233 cities across the country.
The NTA JEE Main 2020 Admit Card was released by the National Testing Agency on December 6. Candidates can download the admit cards from jeemain.nta.nic.in . In case any applicant is not able to download his/her admit card, he/she may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With just a few days left for the JEE Main 2020, here are some useful preparation tips and strategies for candidates to perform better in the upcoming exam.
1. The students who haven’t prepared a timetable yet should prepare one for themselves at first. This will help to revise all the topics on time.
2. One should prepare a list of topics from the syllabus and then divide the topics into two parts - strong and weak. Firstly students can revise strong topics that can boost their confidence & later they can revise the weaker topics so that they can be easily remembered.
3. Don’t study for too long hours. Take 10 minutes break after every two hours. This productivity tip can keep your mind fresh & you will less likely to feel sleepy.
4. Practice JEE Mock Tests which will help you to get familiar with the Computer Based Test (CBT) & will help with time management as well. You can also solve the last years’ question papers.
5. This year as per the revised paper pattern, Numerical Value Questions are added in JEE Main Exam. Students should visit the official website of JEE to download the Sample Questions for Section on Numerical Value-Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. Aspirants can also solve Numerical Value Questions in Edumate Plus JEE Mock Tests.
6. Break your notes into phrases and keywords to revise quickly.
7. Don’t start with any new topic. It is very difficult to learn a new topic at this time so rather than focus on what you already have learned.
8. Focus on NCERT Books and other sample or model questions papers days before the examination.
9. Avoid distractions while studying. Try studying at a time when there are fewer chances of people disturbing you. Stay away from Social media & Whatsapp.
10. Take enough night sleep & eat healthy food. Don't stress yourself.