National Testing Agency (NTA) would be conducting the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2019 on Sunday, May 5 2019.
Here is a quick checklist of 5 things candidates must know regarding NEET 2019 exam date, admit card and other instructions.
1. Candidates are reminded that information regarding examination centre, city would be available on the NEET 2019 admit cards. In case you have not yet downloaded the admit card, you are advised to do so at the earliest. Click here to download NEET 2019 Admit Card from ntaneet.nic.in.
2. Remember, entry to the examination hall would be strictly on the basis of the admit card. Candidates are also be required to carry a photo identification card along with the admit card. In case the details do not tally, candidates would not be allowed entry. Hence ensure that your admit card does not have any particular error.
3. NEET 2019 would be conducted in a pen and paper format. Candidates would be provided with the pens in the examination hall. Instructions on what is allowed and what is not allowed at the examination centre are provided on the admit card. All the students are advised to carefully go through the instructions.
4. NEET 2019 Exam is scheduled from 2 pm to 5 pm. For security purposes, students would be required to go through checking and frisking. This may take about an hour or so. Candidates would be required to report at least two hours ahead of the examination. All are advised to strictly adhere to the reporting time provided to avoid any delay.
5. Candidates are requested to keep at least three copies of their admit card and save a soft copy as well. The admit cards have to be retained up till the final admission process is complete. The link to download the admit card would get de-activated after May 5, 2019. Hence, it would be safe to keep copies of the admit card.