This year, above 1.73 lakh students have registered for the JEE Advanced 2019 exam, out of the 2.45 lakh candidates who qualified JEE Main 2019. To clear JEE Advanced 2019 entrance exam, a candidate will have to score at least 10 per cent marks in each subject and an aggregate score of 30 per cent marks.
IIT Roorkee released the answer key on June 4, and candidates were allowed to raise objections till 5:00 pm, June 5.
Related : Don't Let JEE Main Fool You
How to Check JEE Advanced 2019 Result?
- Visit the official website; jeeadv.ac.in.
- On the homepage, IIT Roorkee will activate the JEE Advanced 2019 Result link.
- Submit Your JEE Advanced 2019 registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email id.
- Your JEE Advanced 2019 result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Students are advised to keep a close tab with the official website, jeeadv.ac.in to know their JEE Advanced 2019 All India Rankings. It is after the declaration of JEE Advanced 2019 result, that IIT Roorkee will release the qualifying cut-off for admissions to the top IITs.