Here are some best books for IIT JEE which can help you to score well in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics section of JEE Mains & JEE Advanced 2020 – 21. These books are recommended by the toppers & teachers who are teaching in reputed coaching centres.
Best Books for IIT JEE Preparation: Physics
- HC Verma Concept of Physics Part 1.
- HC Verma Concept of Physics Part 2.
- IIT JEE Physics by D.C. Pandey.
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov.
- Physics for IIT JEE by Resnick, Halliday, Walker.
- Problems in Physics by S.S. Krotov.
- Understanding Physics (Mechanics Vol, 1 and 2 / Electricity and Magnetism / Optics and Modern Physics / Waves and Thermodynamics by DC Pandey
- Pathfinder for Olympiad & JEE Advanced
Best Books for IIT JEE Preparation: Mathematics
- Objective Mathematics by R D Sharma (Volume 1 & 2)
- Advanced Problems in Mathematics for JEE (Main & Advanced) by Vikas Gupta & Pankaj Joshi
- IIT Mathematics by M.L. Khanna.
- Differential Calculus by A Das Gupta.
Related : How to Start JEE Preparation ?
- Class XI and XII Mathematics by R.D. Sharma.
- Trigonometry, Geometry Books by S.L. Loney.
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron.
- Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight.
Related : Don't Let JEE Main Fool You
Best Books for IIT JEE Preparation: Chemistry
- Modern approach to chemical calculations by R.C. Mukherjee.
- Numerical Chemistry by P.Bahadur.
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison Boyd.
- Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon.
- Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry for JEE by M S Chauhan
- A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry for the JEE by Peter Sykes
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
- Problems in Inorganic Chemistry for JEE Main & Advanced by V. K. JAISWAL
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee.
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon.
- Atkins' Physical Chemistry
- Problems in Physical Chemistry - Narendra Awasthi
- Best Books for IIT JEE Preparation: Previous Years’ Papers