JEE 2020 Exam Date
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the JEE (Main)-2020 Examination twice for admission to Undergraduate Programs in NITs, IIITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), etc. in the next academic year (2020-2021).The First JEE Main-2020 will be conducted in January 2020 between 6th January (Monday) and 11th January (Saturday) 2020 and the Second JEE(Main)-2020 will be conducted between 3rd April (Friday) and 9th April (Thursday) 2020.
The above Examinations will be held in “Computer Based Test” (CBT) Mode only, except that the Drawing Test for B.Arch. will be held in “Pen & Paper” (offline) mode. A candidate may appear in B.E./B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Planning depending upon the course/s he/she wishes to pursue.
JEE 2020 Registration
Candidates, who desire to appear in January JEE (Main) –2020, may see the detailed Information Bulletin available on the website www.nta.ac.in. and apply for the same only online between 03.09.2019 (Tuesday) and 30.09.2019 (Monday). The fees can be paid only online up to 01.10.2019(Tuesday).
Related : Don't Let JEE Main Fool You
JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Entire exam pattern of JEE Main 2020 has been changed
– Instead of Paper 1 and 2, now there are JEE Main B.E / B.Tech paper, JEE Main B.Arch paper, and JEE Main B.Planning paper.
– In B.E / B.Tech paper, now there will be 75 questions instead of 90, in B.Arch there will be 77 questions, and in B.Planning there will be 100 questions.
– The questions in the exam will be of multiple choice types (MCQs) and Numerical Value Type (NVT)
– B.Plan exam will only be held in 1 shift and the sections in exam include Maths, Aptitude test, and Planning Based Questions.
– Marking scheme is the same in all the 3 papers – +4 and -1.