JEE Main 2020 will be held in January (first attempt) and April (second attempt). The candidates who wish to make a career in the field of engineering or architecture can apply for the JEE Main entrance examination.
The difficulty level of the JEE Main Exam is a little higher as compared to the class 12 board examination. Hence, students need to be more disciplined and focused on the preparation of the JEE Main entrance examination.
Here are 5 essential types of books that students keep by their side for the preparation of JEE Main exam 2020:
1. NCERT Books / Class 11th & 12th textbook: The main course books of class 11th and class 12th is the core book that you should focus on. Focus on NCERT books and try to understand various concepts, theorems, formulas, and equations. Once the basic of Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics is clear, you can easily attempt the conceptualized question.
2. Topic-wise reference books: There are also topic-wise reference books available in the market that may help you if you are stuck on any particular concept. These books are filled with elaborative explanations, examples and sample tests to enhance your understanding of the concept and make it crystal clear.
3. Formula books: Formula books are small books that serve as the short note for quick reference for important formulas, theorems, equations, etc.
4. Previous Years Question Paper: Previous years question papers gives you an idea about the paper pattern, questions difficulty level, and the number of questions asked in the exam. When you solve the previous year's question paper, you would know what is the level of your preparation and how the questions asked in the exam.
5. JEE Mock Test series: You should solve the online mock test series. JEE Mock Tests help you develop the right strategy for cracking and clearing the exam. It also helps you attempt different types of questions and hence allows you to learn and improve your performance. Solving mock tests also helps in improving time management during exams & get familiar with the exam pattern.
Worried about JEE 2020? Join our JEE Online Mock Test Series