MHT CET 2021 Exam To Be Held With Reduced Syllabus of the Maharashtra HSC Examination

  • Jan 04,2021

As per the report by Jagran Josh, the Maharashtra State Board had earlier declared a reduction in the syllabus for the upcoming Class 12 Board exams of up to 30 percent due to the COVID-19 pandemic and following lockdown. Keeping this in mind, The Maharashtra State CET Cell has declared that it will conduct the upcoming MHT CET 2021 exam with a reduced syllabus.

Related : Complete Study Plan to Crack MHT-CET 2021

As per the latest report in NDTV, the syllabus of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2021 will not include topics of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology which were deleted from the Maharashtra board HSC syllabus.

The report also adds that while 20 percent weightage will be based on the Class 11 syllabus, the remaining 80 percent will be based on the Class 12 curriculum.

Related : Best Books for MHT-CET 2021 Preparation

As per the notification, there will be no negative marking, however, the difficulty level will be at par with the JEE (MAIN) for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and the difficulty level for Biology will be at par with NEET. The MHTC-CET will consist of three question papers of Multiple Choice Questions, and each paper will be of 100 marks & the candidates will get ninety minutes to solve each paper.

No dates for MHT CET 2021 have been published as yet. Also, Maharashtra HSC 2021 examinations will be held in May 2021 this year. MHT CET is likely to be conducted after the same.

Related : MHT-CET 2021: Important Must-Revise Chapters & Topics

Which Halogen reacts with caustic soda to liberate oxygen ?

For more information regarding how to prepare for JEE, NEET, MHT-CET Exams, kindly fill in your details in the following form.



Default Image
Profile Image
© 2021 All rights reserved by AKP Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd