NEET 2020 which was postponed due to the Coronavirus outbreak is now planned to be held on September 13, 2020. HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank confirmed the revised date of NEET 2020 so that students do not have to live with the uncertainty anymore.
In this article, we will share some important last-minute preparation tips so that NEET aspirants can use this crucial time to its fullest.
NEET 2020 - Last Minute Preparation Tips
1. Create a balanced study timetable with short breaks. This will help them to create a structure and students can utilize their time efficiently. It is more helpful to divide your time equally. Take short breaks in between to avoid the boredom.
2. With only one month remaining, Do not start a new chapter or prepare from new material or textbooks. This will only add up the confusion.
3. Stay away from smartphone & social media during the study time. Take regular breaks. Focus on healthy and stress-busting activities like yoga, exercise, or walk.
4. The last month is the best time to complete revision, analyze mistakes & fix them regularly. Revise from short notes to save time.
5. Solve as many NEET mock tests as possible to increase speed and accuracy. This will increase confidence and lower the pressure on the actual exam.
6. NEET Aspirants should avoid the exam stress. So they should take care of their mental and physical well being. It is recommended to eat a balanced diet and get adequate night sleep and exercise to stay fit and healthy.
Focus on the following topics as they can help one get better marks:
Physics: Modern physics and semiconductor devices, magnetism and matter, current electricity, Newton’s laws, System of particles, and rotation motion.
Chemistry: Chemical bonding and molecular structure, s and p block elements, equilibrium, chemical kinetics, d and f block elements.
Biology: Biological classification, the plant kingdom, the animal kingdom, cell, human health and disease, ecosystem, the principle of inheritance and variation, Human reproduction
Finally, There is a lot of uncertainty around us. So be positive about the preparations. Stay in the best in the state of your mind.